Things To Bring On Your Hunt
1. Non resident annual hunting license and non resident deer permit.
2. Comfortable scent control, light weight camo clothing for early archery hunt and moderate to heavy clothing for Fall/Winter.
3. Rubber boots for early season and insulated boots for late fall/winter.
4. Pull up rope for tree stand/ bow or gun.
5. Bow hanger.
6. Ozone Scent Elimination Device.
8. Range finder.
10. Cooler for your harvest.
11. Game processing kit. All venison must be deboned (Your guide will assist) All skulls must be detached from hide for transportation out of state. (We have a local Taxidermist available at a fee of $50.00)
12. Seat cushion for your stand.
13. Safety harness (All hunters must wear a safety harness while hunting from an elevated stand) All lock on stands have life lines, ladders do not.
14. An ink pen. (It is Kentucky law to have a pen on your person to record your confirmation number)
15. Scent eliminating soap and spray.
16. Solid hunter orange vest and cap for gun hunts and while bow hunting during any gun season.
17. Rain Gear.